Advance My Company With Smart Solutions
Waistband Sewing Unit (Double Chainstitch)
The stitch-skipping function used at the beginning and end of sewing improves workability in the sewing of waistbands.
The machine can skip stitching at the beginning and end sewing positions, thereby reducing unstitching work in the next process
The sewing machine can skip stitching for a preset distance at the beginning and end positions in the waistband sewing process. The settings can be entered on the touch panel with speed and ease.
The waistband is automatically cut before the start of sewing and after finishing
The machine automatically cuts the waistband at a set position before and after sewing to reduce manual cutting work by the operator. The machine supports both straight and curved waistbands by changing the cloth puller.
- Stitch skipping (unseam) at the beginning and at the end of the operation
- Automatic waistband cutter
- Able to attach both straight and/or curved waistbands by changing just the puller
- Double waistband puller and double thread tension system provides excellent seam quality
- Height adjustable ergonomic table and stand
- Automatic presser foot lifter and needle cooler
|Machine Head (Standard)||Kansai Special DLR-1509P|
|Motor||Direct Drive Servo|
|Max. sewing speed||3.200 rpm|
|Capacity||2.000 to 2.500 jeans & chinos / 9 hours|
|Daily Piece Counter||Available|
|Min. - Max. Stitch Length||1.5 mm - 3.5 mm|
|Needle Type||TV-5 #21|
|Max. Waistband Cutter Width||55 mm|
|Needle Gauge||1/8”-1/8”- 1”-1/8”-1/8”|
|Power Requirement / Power Consumption||Single-phase 220V-240V 50Hz / 650VA|
|Compressed Air / Air Consumption||6 Bar - 16 L / min.|