Advance My Company With Smart Solutions
LIMISERVO XC-G series
Motor size and weight reduction
- Realization of the compact, lightweight motor. The motor size was reduced by approximately 60% when compared with the previous motor (XL-554). Motor weight was reduced by approximately 1.7kg.
- Step sequence function
- This function enables easy programming of the desired input, output and machining operation in sequence with the stitching process. (Extensive upgrade of existing machine simple sequence mode)
- Various operations can now be incorporated into the "stitching process", including those performed before and after operation.
- Direct parameter No. call-up function
Previously it was necessary to select the respective mode to perform settings when making changes to the parameters, however, by using the G10 or G500-Y control panel, it is now possible to call up the required parameter in a single operation. It is also possible to call up parameters for each mode.
- Compute interface standard equipment
- Settings data control including batch writing, reading and saving of settings can be performed using the setup software. (XCG_SET)
- Step sequence creation, editing, etc. can be performed using the dedicated step sequence software. (XCG_STEP)
- Full functionality
- The G series retains all the operability and multi-functionality of the XC-F series! The control box uses the same connectors as the XC-F series, enabling easy connection.
- The settings data save function has been expanded to enable saving of settings data from 1 model to 2 models.
- A parameter change difference display has been added. (A flashing dot ( . ) displays at the changed parameter.)
- 2 types of function setting can now be performed with a single input.
The XC-KE-01P detector, LE-FA presser foot lifter units and XC-CVS-3 variable speed pedal can all be used as is. The XL-554 motor can be used with an optional attachment bracket.
- Control panel
XC-G10 and XC-G500-Y series control panels are available. The existing operation panel can be attached to and removed from the XC-G10 series control panel. Significant enhancements have been made to the operability of the XC-G500-Y series control panel over existing functionality (XC-E500-Y), and the settings data memory has been doubled.
|Power Supply||Output(W)||Output Shaft||Mass|
|Number of phases||Voltage(V)|
|XL-G554-10Y||Strain relief||Single phase||100 to 120||550||Taper shaft||6.9Kg
|200 to 240|
|Number of phases||Voltage|
|XC-GMFY-10-05||550W||Single phase||100-120||Full functionality including auto thread trimming, presser foot lifting, fixed-stitch stitching, continuous stitching and backtacking. Equipped with step sequence, simple sequence and computer communication functions (when connected to control panel). Equipped with 8 solenoid drive outputs, 2 electromagnetic valve outputs, 1 small-signal output and 14 input terminals including a variable voltage input.||3.5Kg
Note1:Refer to the Instruction Manual for how to connect the types marked with (*1)
Note2:Type [XC-GMFYCE] is CE marking type (*2) Options
|Control panel||XC-G10S [control box attachment type (One unit is standard equipment.)]
XC-G500-Y ("XC-G500-Y" and "XC-G10" cannot be used together.)
|Auto presser foot lifter unit||LE-FA : Pneumatic type (common for 30V/24V)|
|Variable speed pedal||XC-CVS-3 : 3-speed pedal, for standing operation sewing machine|
|Extension cables||Motor cable 1.0m : K14M52158002
Detector cable 0.6m : K14M71324830
Encoder cable 1.0m : K14M71725402
|Installation metal fittings||XL-G554 motor and old control box : K14M72354001
Old motor and XC-GMFY control box : K14M72354101