Advance My Company With Smart Solutions
Collar Rib Sewing Unit
The machine places rib collars at the same position at the start of sewing, freeing the operator from worry about the starting position. Improved production capacity and stable quality are achieved as a result.
Once the collar rib is placed on the roller, the fabric tension stays uniform without fail. The machine detects the collar rib seam and places it at the optimum starting position. The improved workability of the collar rib placement boosts production capacity and stabilizes quality.
Size settings can be easily changed on the touch panel
The size can be easily switched to one of the preset options (S - M - L - XL - XXL, etc.) on the touch panel. The setup time is reduced.
Provided with an auto-lifter and cloth chip suction device
The auto-lifter and cloth chip suction device increase workability and reduce the operator workload.
- Perfect distribution of tension on collar thanks to upper transport feature
- Automatic presser foot lifter, waste fabric vacuuming and stitch counting features
- Height adjustable ergonomic table and stand
- Optional automatic collar rib joint detection and positioning system (Adjustable via touchscreen):
- Always positions the collar rib joint at the same point and
- Provides %30 faster collar placing operation
- Optional automatic size setting via touchpanel (S-M-L-XL-XXL...) increases productivity
- Optional neck tape attaching with/without tape feeder feature
|Machine Head (Standard)||MO-6914C/X81028|
|Motor||Direct Drive Servo Motor|
|Max. sewing speed||6.500 rpm|
|Capacity||2.200 - 2.500 t-shirts / 9 hours - JTR-MO6914CX/CRU/CJD/Z/E 2.000 - 2.200 t-shirts / 9 hours - JTR-MO6914CX/CRU/Z/E 1.800 - 2.000 t-shirts / 9 hours - JTR-MO6914CX/CRU/Z/(NTA or NWT)/E|
|Daily Piece Counter||Available|
|Min. - Max. Collar Length||200 mm - 500 mm|
|Min. - Max. Collar Width||20 mm - 35 mm|
|Min. - Max. Stitch Length||2.5 mm - 4 mm|
|Needle Type||GB - DCX27 - #11|
|Power Requirement / Power Consumption||Single-phase 220V-240V 50Hz / 1000 VA|
|Compressed Air / Air Consumption||6 Bar / 7L/min.|