Advance My Company With Smart Solutions
Semi-dry-head, High-speed, Overlock / Safety Stitch Machine
JUKI's dry-head technology protects the sewing products from oil stains. This model of the sewing machine has been developed while inheriting JUKI's advanced "dry" technology. JUKI is happy to launch the product which response to customers' concern about oil stains on the fabric.
Oil stains on the sewing product are eliminated.
- Oil splashes are substantially reduced to eliminate oil stains on sewing products, thereby upgrading the finished quality.
- The frequency of stain removal or re-sewing is reduced.
- The machine achieves a practical maximum sewing speed of 7,000sti/min.
Cutting-edge dry technology for achieving a lubrication-free mechanism.
- The needle bar mechanism and upper looper mechanism have been redesigned to require no lubrication.
- The most-advanced dry technologies, such as the special surface treatment applied to the major drive unit and the grease feeding method, contribute to higher durability. The machine does not splash oil after a long period of use.
- The grease filler openings are newly provided for the sewing machine in two locations, i.e., one on the upper looper component and the other on the sewing machine frame, thereby improving maintainability.
|Stitch type||1-needle overlock||2-needle overlock||Safety stitching||3-needle safety stitching|
|Max. sewing speed||7,000sti/min|
|Needle gauge(mm)||-||2.0||3.0, 5.0||5.0+2.0|
|Overedging width(mm)||4.0||2.0, 3.0, 4.0||4.0, 5.0||3 .0|
|Differential feed ratio|| |
Gathering 1:2 , Stretching 1:0.7
|Needle||DC×27 (excluding some subclass model)|